Friday, January 27, 2012

I Wrote This Song for You - Jimmy Joe Lee

I Wrote This Song for You - Jimmy Joe Lee Video Clips. Duration : 1.87 Mins.


The sweetest song ever... really! Performed with a little help from Betty Boop. I Wrote This Song for You Writer - Jimmy Joe Lee I Wrote This Song For You Because of all you do It's you I care for So much and therefore I Wrote This Song for You The tune may not seem new The words are tried and true They're not from Wall Mart They're straight from my heart I Wrote This Song for You INSTRUMENTAL BREAK Wherever I feel blue I simply think of you You are my sunshine You make the world rhyme I wrote this song, I wrote this song, I Wrote This Song for You Credits: Vocal support: Natalie Singley Lead guitar: Steve Walters Second guitar: Ken Kraft Rhythm guitar; jj Lee Clairinet: Shelly Phillips Bass: Tiran Porter Drums: Jimmy Norris Ukulele: Rick Mckee Music prod. Ken Kraft Video prod. Mark Thornton ℗ 2008 Monogram Recording © 2008 Rondell Music All rights reserved.

Keywords: Betty Boop, valentine, loving, wrote, wallmart, friends, sweethearts, love songs, cupid, soul mate, cartoons, cartoon, jazz, bossa nova, widescreen, blues, animated, cartoon network, nepali, new song, you again, animacion, logo, 32, bars, r&b, sad song, song live, you, 32bars, anime, romance, romantic, Romance (love), Love Song

No comments:

Post a Comment