Saturday, January 28, 2012

Dilbert Animated Cartoons - Golden Egg and Mort Is Dead

Dilbert Animated Cartoons - Golden Egg and Mort Is Dead Video Clips. Duration : 1.05 Mins.


Go to www.babelgum.com to see all the new cartoons! www.dilbert.com by Scott Adams. RingTales presents Dilbert Animated Cartoons. Golden Egg and Egg and Mort Is Dead. In Golden Egg, The Boss says, Our CEO will be happy to answer any questions. Alice asks, Why does te company pay you 40 million dollars a year? I ask because its 400 times more than I make. An I work 70 hours a week. Do you work 28000 hours per week? Or do you have some sort of special ability that isnt obvious? CEO makes grunting and straining noises, then says, Golden Egg. One every ten minutes. Alice replies, Good Answer. In Mort Is Dead, Alice says, 'I just saw Mort in his cubicle. I think he's dead!' Dilbert says, 'Yeah, I noticed that yesterday.' Alice says, 'And you didn't say anything? Were you thinking he's just as dead tomorrow and someone else can do the paperwork? Wait, that's pretty good thinking.' Dilbert says, 'I was proud of it.'

Tags: Dilbert, Boss, Wally, Asok, Alice, CEO, new, questions, special, talent, ability, golden, egg, goose, mort, dead, death, pass, paperwork, thinking, proud

No comments:

Post a Comment