Saturday, March 27, 2010

Clone High Episode 3 ADD: The Last D is for Disorder (Part 2 / 3) (HQ)

Underestimated but not forgotten clone stands high up on my podium as one of the best cartoons ever been my pleasure to enjoy. I hope others share my enthusiasm for this hilarious cartoon, and therefore can not observe joy, the following episode. This video is the intellectual property of Nelvana International Limited / MTV Networks, a division of Viacom International, Inc. All rights to include this video Nelvana / MTV / Viacom. Nelvana / MTV / Viacom has therefore the absoluteFreedom to do this video, what they want. I hold no rights to Clone High, or it's respective owners. Youtube administrators can remove this video, in its sole discretion. I would strongly urge all those who are fans of the series to go and buy a box of the show should be considered. My copy is only 2 discs, so Im not sure that falls under the category of the box. ENJOY!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQyElRyWfwI&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment