Friday, March 19, 2010

Adventures Of Captain Buzz Budget: A Weekend apple pie

Retrieved from "Cartoon Network's What A Cartoon" series taped from approx. February 1997. Archived on VHS, captured in MPEG-2 October 2003. They do not seem to be airing this stuff more, they are not the sale of DVDs, so I do not think it should be someone getting hurt (financially) for me on this post. If anything, this posting should help to good stuff like this out of the garbage that Cartoon Network has many good things left behind. Cartoon Network NOTE: If I'm wrong, and you are still this aura, let me know.If so, I should take down, let me know immediately. If you have to do, in fact, to "What a cartoon" for sale on DVD, definitely let me know, there are many people here probably have it! WARNING: A deliberately humorous science fiction story! And it has references to BEER (OMG! That someone is offended!). Watch your own discretion.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIbWLSg46JI&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment