Saturday, May 1, 2010

Adventures of Captain Buzz Cheap: An apple pie weekend

Taped off of Cartoon Network's "What A Cartoon" series about February 1997. Archived on VHS, MPEG-October 2, 2003 taken prisoner. They do not seem to reveal no more of this stuff, yet they are selling DVDs of it, so I do not think there should be someone (financially hurt) for me on this post. If anything, this post should help good things like this from the rubbish bin, leaving the Cartoon Network has many good things behind. NOTE TO Cartoon Network: If I'm wrong, and you are still airing, let me know.When should I take these down, please let me know immediately. If you indeed have to do "What a Movie" for sale on DVD, let me know DEFINITELY, many people here are probably looking for her! WARNING: A deliberately humorous science fiction story! And it has references to BEER (OMG! That could hurt someone!). Explore at your own discretion.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIbWLSg46JI&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment